Counsel, New York State Fraternal Order of Police, 2021-2022. Chief Counsel, New York State Fraternal Order of Police Foundation, 2020. Director, New York State Fraternal Order of Police Foundation, 2021. President, Fraternal Order of Police, 2022. Partner, Law Offices of Louis R. Rosenthal, LLP., 2008-2009. Associate Counsel, Public Administrator of Kings County, 2004-2008. Phi Alpha Theta Honor Society, 2000; Alpha Chi Rho Fraternity, 1996. Member, New York City Law Review, 2003. Certificate of Appreciation, Rogosin Institute, 2010. Small Claims Arbitrator, 2010. Super Lawyers, New York - Metro 2012- 2022, Trust and Estate Litigation. National Association of Trial Lawyers, Top 40 Under 40. A Day in the Life of a Criminal Defense Attorney, Guest Lecturer, Cardozo Law School, 2013. Support and Distribution of Assets During and After Divorce, Guest Lecturer, F & A.M., 2014.
- 2004, New York
- 2004, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- 2006, U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- 2009, U.S. Supreme Court
- 2011, U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- City College of the City University of New York, Class of 2003, J.D.
- State University of New York at Binghamton, Class of 2000, B.A.
Associations & Memberships
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- New York Lawyers' Association
- New York State Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- R.A.C. Group, Inc. v. Board of Educ. of the City of New York, 21 A.D.3d 243, 799 N.Y.S.2d 559 (2d Dept. 2005)
- People v. Morrison, 34 A.D.3d 398, 823 N.Y.S.2d 898 (1st Dept. 2006)
- Siculan v. Koukos, 74 A.D.3d, 902 N.Y.S.2d 627 (2d Dept 2010)
- Estate of Essig v. 5670 58 Street Holding Corp., 66 A.D.2d 822, 887 N.Y.S.2d 244 (2d Dept. 2009)